RESURRECTION — An embodied Ritual Workshop
On Easter Monday 5th of April I will be holding a Ritual of Resurrection. We will be experiencing at an embodied level what resurrection means to us in the intimacy of our inner self and in connection to the bigger field — the Earth that needs to resurrect, the society that died as we knew it and our community that also needs to rise up, healthier and freer. We will acknowledge “the egg” we came from, our winter nest, and embrace the new life and the gift that we bring forward. We will also embrace both the female and male energy in unity, as we dance to shed our winter skin and welcome our new cycle.
- We will open the space with a conscious dance as we dive deep into the embodied experience of letting go.
- Through a a guided meditation journey we will connect to the earth to compost what we don't need any longer and invite new growth.
- We will embrace and reflect on our own cyclicity
- We will recognise the gift we are bringing forward, our learning from the winter months, from having gone — like Persephone, to the underworld.
- We will invite in our own song, writings, paintings, to reflect what helped us to go through the darkness
To register please email here
From 8PM-10PM on Zoom.
"The workshops that Marianne and Dramatherapy Company provides are like an extraordinarily self-nourishing 5 course meal. There is an immediate sensation of safety and comfort once entering this nourishing, wholesome, sacred and held space. This safe space is built upon, brick by brick, moment by moment, with the most extraordinary patience, talent, care, instinct, therapeutical holding, artistic creativity and talent within Marianne’s facilitation. One and all feel welcome, nourished, heard, seen, loved, and invited to explore what one feels comfortable to explore in a sanctity of play, exploration, and creativity. This multi-faceted form and style of work is very rare in Dublin, like a beacon of light constantly shining out to the World beyond. It is individually rewarding on so many levels, and you will leave with a great sense of self-nourishment and part of an ensemble where each participant and the ensemble is seen. Witnessed. Held. Nourished. Empowered. One partakes in, and with an ensemble, in the true meaning of the word and World." — Michael McCabe, Actor, director and Dramatherapist.